Jul 28, 2015

Maybelline Fresh BB Review

I've never been a BB cream kind of girl don't know why but I've always been into the full coverage look but I decided to go easy on my skin this summer ☀️& give BB creams another shot.
                                       




So I picked this up a couple of weeks though it's been around for quite sometime now & I've been wearing it ever since. I'll tell you a bit about my skin so you can get a feel if this will work for you i've extremely dry skin specially in the summer & also am on the yellow undertone side. you have to keep in mind that BB creams aren't for that high coverage finish you get with other foundations specially because it's meant to be light on your skin & give a really natural finish cause foundation can get heavy on your skin during the summer & who wants cake face 🎂during the summer.



What i actually like about the product👍
* It has SPF 30 which is always a plus
* It's very light weight & you can easily blend it with your fingers
* It doesn't dry out my skin
* It has extremely extremely light fragrance that doesn't bother my skin what so ever



What i dislike about the product👎
*  It's not long wear (maximum like 5 hours )
* As i said earlier am not looking for full coverage from a BB cream but it says on the back of the bottle that it blurs imperfections which didn't for me (but it worked well in covering the redness around my nose but not so much on pores & blemishes)

All in all I do like this product 👍 & I think it's  perfect for the summer.

What's your favorite BB cream for the summer?
What would you like me to do a review on next?
XO

4 comments:

  1. Great one hunnie boo boo
    I like the essence one alot
    Keep going cant wait for the next one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huniee😻
      I do to one of my faves actually I might do a review on it 🙈
      I'll girlie isa TY Bo 4 the amazing support as always ❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. I love BB cremes, but also don't like that they don't give me the full coverage. Maybe this one will cover at least the redness I suffer from sometimes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to help ��
      U can also check out the essence BB cream it's also as light with a tad bit more coverage

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© BeautyBackwards, AllRightsReserved.

Distributed By:Pahul Singh Designed by ScreenWritersArena